Project Manager - Cantonese/Mandarin Speaker - Banking
My global banking client is looking for an experienced project manager with strong banking background and process improvement experience. Candidates must have a good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese/Mandarin.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Management
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferable.
- Ability to lead on major projects with a track record of delivery to time andto budget. High level of competency in project managing highly complex projects. Proven record of delivering business improvement through transformational projects
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, carers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese/Mandarin