Assistant Project manager-Construction Consultancy-Residential
Assistant Project manager- Construction Consultancy - Residential & Mixed - Use
An opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join a RICS award winning Construction Consultancy on their successful Assistant Project Management team. Based near Hammersmith Station this Consultancy boast a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Healthcare to name a few. There is clear scope for progression as they are looking to identify future Directors of the company.
The Successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining an organisation who are experience and trusted in the industry and deliver efficiently and effectively for the last 60 years and always receive good feedback from their clients.
As the Assistant Project Manager, you will be working alongside senior members of the team and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Assistant Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and be 2+ years post-Graduation. Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy, Developer, or Main Contractor but MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE in a Project Management Capacity both pre and post contract.
Unfortunately, this particular role will NOT be suitable for an individual with a predominantly Site background or individuals from a Civils/Infrastructure/Roads background.
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
If you are a Assistant Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Assistant Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager
Apply for Assistant Project manager-Construction Consultancy-Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly